We are pleased to introduce the latest launch project of ATAL Foundation & Sarthi Foundation Trust. Atal Sewa Kendra (A Joint initiative of ATAL FOUNDATION & SARTHI FOUNDATION TRUST) is a platform to offer B2B / B2C & G2C services to people of India
- ASK (At Nyay Panchayat Level)
- Distributor (Area Level)
ATAL SEWA KENDRA Registration Fee : 7999/- Only
Distributor Fee :
- Tehsil Level : 15,999.00 (Distributor Can allot centers in every Nyay Panchayat across Tehsil)
- District Level : 32,999.00 (Distributor Can allot centers in every Nyay Panchayat across District)
- Division Level : 51,900.00 (Distributor Can allot centers in every Nyay Panchayat across Division)
ASK : ATAL SEWA KENDRA Villagers will get 550+ services which includes major G2C and major B2C services which will help young entrepreneurs to sustain, survive and maximize the business profit.
Business Model : ASK Operator will collect only prescribed service fee for their services. And distributor will get a fix service charge per service on behalf of ASK Center. ASK will not be allowed to collect any fee other than Prescribed fee.
Eligibility & Process to Get ASK (ATAL SEWA KENDRA)
- Applicants Age : 18+ Years
- Qualification : Minimum 12th Pass & knowledge of computer is essential
- Availability of 01 Computer, Printer, Scanner & an office / shop space of min 100 Sq feet
- Applicant must submit 04 photographs, & KYC Documents (PAN / AADHAR / DRIVING LISENCE / VOTER ID CARD) and Letter of Interest to open an ASK Center in their area
- Photograph & address of Location Chooses
- Registration fee of 7999.00, which can be paid thru DD / IMPS / NEFT or online as well.
After screening of LOI & Documents verification and background check, within 25 – 35 working days, center allotment will be done. In case of rejection of LOI due to any problem, Applicant will receive the refund of full application fee in their account. In case of any query feel free to call to office on 0522 2061000 / 079 26586614 or you can write to us
for more details.
Atal Sewa Kendra is a project of ATAL Foundation (A Educational & Charitable Trust, Duly Registered with Niti Aayog, GoI) providing various government and non-government services to citizens and businesses of India with high quality through government and non-government organizations. Atal Seva Kendra, working on its simple, accessible, assured philosophy, aims to provide its services to more than ten crore citizens of country. Atal Seva Kendra strives to ensure that the various documentary needs of Indian citizens and businesses are on the same roof at a minimal fee The below can be accomplished with ease and certainty.
Atal Sewa Kendra provides the following services to a common man –
- To provide advice / guidance for all the necessary documents given below-
- Birth / Death certificate
- Income, Caste, Domicile Certificate,
- EWS Certificate for General Category
- PAN Card Application
- Aadhar Correction
- Voter ID Application
- Driving License etc.
- Marriage Registration
- Passport and visa
- Will prepare, Inheritance, Legal Heir Appoint, etc.
- Providing B2B & B2C services like DMT, AEPS, Bus Ticket Booking, Rail Ticket Booking, Air Ticket Booking, Electricity Bill Payment, Tax Payments, Bank Account Opening etc.
- All types of Insurance Life Insurance, Term Insurance, General Insurance (Vehicle Insurance and Medical Insurance), Travel Insurance, Fire and Burglary Insurance, ULIPs, Cattle Insurance, Goods Insurance All types of insurance provider companies such as LIC, Bajaj, HDFC , United Insurance, National Insurance, Reliance, Iffco Tokyo, Star Health etc. Investing in Mutual Funds, Post Office Schemes, PPF, NPS and Sukanya schemes.
- To advise in matters of Employee Verification, Tenant Verification etc
- Consultation for problems / needs related to income tax. To do Income Tax Return Filing
- Helping a common man to do Internet related work such as On-Line Form Filling, RTI and filing of complaints with various agencies like Banking Ombudsman, Cyber Crime
- To provide many more facilities like Pensioners’ Life Certificate, Fastag etc
- Other Services
- Providing Digital Literacy
- Awareness related to Cyber Crime
- Teach to use Digi locker so that people can keep their documents in valid digital form.
- Motivate for digital transactions and teach use of Paytm, Phone pe, Bharat Pe, Google Pay, UPI etc.
- Aadhar Linking with UAN and PAN
- Providing Aadhaar based banking facilities to the people.
- Removal of discrepancies related to name / father’s name in documents, name change, Gender change etc.
Similarly, Atal Sewa Kendra provides the following services to a Business
- Formation and registration of company
- Required license and registration such as FSSAI, TRADEMARK, ISO, TRADE LICENCE, ESI / PF, Shop etc.
- Digital Marketing to increase business, giving global identity (through web site or on-line platform)
- Eliminating legal hurdles in business
- Technology Solutions and Consultancy for day to day business of business
- Accounts of Business and Income Tax Return Filing, GST Filing etc.
- Preparation of contracts required for business, Franchisee Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Employee Contracts, etc.
- Shop, office, factory, insurance of finished goods and stock required for delivery of goods
The ATAL Sewa Kendra has appointed Advocates, CAs, and expert advisors in their fields to provide these services.
Atal Sewa Kendra in times to come
- Efforts are being made to provide facilities for treatment and their treatment to humans and animals through Tele Medicine.
- The citizens are trying to start education of 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation soon.
- The citizens are going to start some Technical Courses which can help the citizens in getting employment soon with the help of their Technology Partners.
The Basic Mantra of ATAL Sewa Kendra is inspired and consist three words –
You can get any service from the ATAL Sewa Kendra in just 3 steps –
- Contact ATAL Sewa Kendra & Get information about the cost of the service offered and the papers / documents related to the service.
- Citizens should pay the service through any means as per their convenience and give necessary papers / documents related to the service to the ATAL Sewa Kendra.
- Get your required documents at the given time. Citizens can get their work status on Phone, SMS, IVR, WhatsApp.
Citizens can easily reach us through any means like Web Site, Phone, SMS, Social Media etc. That is why we work all the seven days from 10 am to 05 pm.
ATAL Sewa Kendra ensures that they provide service to the citizens at a fixed price and the ATAL Sewa Kendra is committed to it.
All Government to citizen (G2C) services listed on Atal Sewa Kendra (ASK) portal and centers are purely for information purposes. To promote Digital India & #Atmanirbhar Bharat Campaign and make people aware about various online available services we have shown and listed them and provided links to those websites.
Links to external websites / portals
In many places in this website, you will find links to other websites. These links are given for your convenience only. The ASK portal is not responsible for the contents of linked destinations and does not necessarily agree with the views expressed in them. The presence or mere listing of the link on this website should not be construed in any way. We cannot guarantee the working of all these links at all times and we have no control over the availability of the relevant pages.